All professionals that provide advice, design or specifications for a fee should carry Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Claims can arise from alleged negligent acts, errors/omissions/actual negligent acts and are often disguised as service-based disputes.
Professional indemnity insurance is a compulsory insurance purchase for many professions as required by their governing body/regulator.
MFL have a team of experts who have been placing professional indemnity insurance for professions for 25 years. Not only do we know the requirements of each regulatory body, but we are also often consulted by them regarding potential changes to covers and any possible ramifications from these changes.
The cover provided by many professional indemnity policies has been scaled back over the past few years, with no one insurance provider providing the same cover. MFL help you navigate through the differing cover restrictions to ensure the cover obtained is the most suitable for you and/or your business.
Other Important Insurances for Professionals that we arrange to dovetail with your professional indemnity:-
- Management Liability – providing cover for directors/members/officers of a company regarding their duties and covering the company for any alleged/negligent acts.
- Crime Insurance – providing cover for financial loss, employee, third party and computer fraud
- Cyber Insurance – providing cover for 1st party (your losses) and 3rd party (third party losses)
- Office Insurance – providing cover for property owned, loss of income and your employers’ and public liability
- Business Travel Insurance – providing medical and repatriation cover for employees anywhere in the world
- Motor Fleet Insurance – providing cover for all company-owned vehicles